Saturday 1 March 2014

Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush

What a superb gimmick. The moment I saw Seventeen's Cheek Stamp Blush in Boots I was head over heels - and can you blame me?



Boots' own brand, Seventeen have had a bit of an overhaul in recent months, however they hadn't really managed to reel me in... until now.

I have never seen a product like these before, and it demonstrates it's not just the high end brands that can bring out wonderfully innovative products.


The product, which is encased in a round compact, has a mirror on the top of it.


Personally I don't feel the mirror adds anything but it is a nice touch for those constantly on the move.

Inside the compact you get a sponge applicator, which is mounted on a spring and the blush is in the cap.

Once the product is closed, the applicator is stamped/pressed onto the blush and when you open it, the applicator has a good smattering of product on it - voila, a healthy looking flush.


I feel there is enough product on the applicator to give you a decent pop of colour.



The powder is blendable, giving your cheeks a natural flush.


The blush is also pigmented, but not too pigmented - the walloped cheek look is not for me.

At £4.99, these stamps are a steal and a super way to give you a pretty flush this spring.

I bought three... How could I resist Boots' brilliantly lethal 3 for 2 offer on at the moment?



Follow me on Bloglovin':

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11870233/?claim=7hx5e9ntq8w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Omg Ni! Why didn't you start this earlier? I love all your post...just read like every single thing! Its Ayesha (Boots) btw incase your wondering. Oh just be careful with blogspot because I had one for a year till last November but google account deleted it so I had to move to wordpress lost all my posts :( hope your okay though

    ReplyDelete