Thursday 20 March 2014

Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum

Being new to this whole blogging lark, I was extremely excited to have been sent Avene's Soothing Hydrating Serum  (£17) from Escentual to try out and review.




Firstly I've got to say I've never used a serum before, nor have I ever considered using one, so I have nothing to compare this product to. However, I've used this product for a week and a half now and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far.

This silky feeling serum sinks into my skin right away and doesn't feel greasy at all. I use this morning and evening after I've cleansed my face. I leave it for a few minutes before applying La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] - expect a review of that soon.



How the serum looks.


Post use, my skin feels so supple and soft! If I had used this product during the colder months, my dry, winter ravaged skin would have been banished for sure.

The product, which is highly concentrated in Avene Thermal Spring Water, aims to soothe and moisturise even the most sensitive of skin. It also contains glycerin which improves the skin's hydration and suppleness.

Overall, despite never considering using a serum before, having been pleased with the results of using one so far, this will continue to make up part of my daily skincare routine. I can't wait to see the long term effect this serum has on my skin, I shall keep you updated on that.

In the meantime, while I'm raving about this product, why not try it out for yourself by visiting www.escentual.com, Escentual is the go to place to get your hands on a variety of French skincare brands including Avene, La Roche-Posay, Vichy and Bioderma, to name a few. What's more, Escentual are currently offering up to 1/3 off French Pharmacy brands until the end of March - so I suggest you have a browse now if you fancy mixing up your current skincare routine!

NB - The box arrived dented.



Follow me on Bloglovin':

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11870233/?claim=7hx5e9ntq8w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>







1 comment:

  1. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!glycerin for face at night

    ReplyDelete