Sunday 23 March 2014

No7 Spring 2014 Collection

As we're finally bidding farewell to the dark, cold winter months, Boots' No7 line has launched a number of beautifully bright spring products which are sure to give us all a welcome boost.

This new season collection features plenty of on-trend brights, pastels and shimmers.

Recently Boots had 3 for 2 on pretty much EVERYTHING (make up, skincare, haircare, etc) and No7's spring collection happened to grab my attention at that time and I simply could not leave without making some naughty purchases.

I opted for the limited edition Peony Petals Blush Palette, the limited edition Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Spring Meadow and the Pop and Glow Cream Blush in Rose Blossom, which I believe isn't limited edition (YAY).




Peony Petals Blush Palette - £12

There was no chance I was going to leave Boots without picking up this gorgeous Blush/Highlighter duo. This has a pretty blend of pinks and highlighting petals, which will help you achieve a radiant looking complexion. This is a fairly shimmery product but applied lightly, this guarantees to brighten up your look, rather than make you look like a disco ball. It's not overly pigmented but it is buildable. I couldn't wait to use this but at the same time I didn't want to touch it, as it sits far too gorgeously in the pan to be ruined! It saddens me that this is limited edition.






Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Spring Meadow - £6

This is a lovely, glossy nail colour formula and it's what I'm wearing on my nails at the moment. It goes on fairly sheer, so you do need two coats of this. I think this looks a minty green shade in the bottle, whereas on my nails it looks somewhat turquoise-y green (but that could be my eyes?). Nonetheless, a great springtime shade. This is one of the two limited edition Nail Colours No7 have brought out for spring, the other being a pastel pink called Pink Blossom.




Pop and Glow Cream Blush in Rose Blossom - £9.95

This 'chubby stick-esque' packaged wonder is beautiful. This cream formula Blush gives you a real pop of colour and with it being highly pigmented, a little really does go a long way, so apply carefully or risk looking like Aunt Sally! I opted for the shade, Rose Blossom as this bright pink shade compliments my fair skin well. This also comes in two other shades, Mango Sorbet and Classic Rose. An added bonus is that this isn't limited edition (I think but correct me if I'm wrong).






I believe the limited edition products will be in Boots stores and online at www.boots.com until around May time, so I suggest you pick them up fast to avoid missing out on such loveliness!


Follow me on Bloglovin':

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11870233/?claim=7hx5e9ntq8w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment