Saturday 29 March 2014

Bath time with Lush's 'Buttercup' gift set

I enjoy a bath as much as the next person but unfortunately I find them so time consuming. I shower daily but baths tend to be more of a bi-monthly occurrence for me (seriously)!

So when I do set aside time for a bath I really make an occasion out of of it - that's where Lush's 'Buttercup' gift set came in.



After 'Lush-ting' after a 'Lush bath' for ages, I decided to pay a visit to one of my local branches, and after a great deal of 'umm-ing and arr-ing', the 'Buttercup' set was what I came away with.

Priced at £7.95, you get a Butterball Bath Ballistic and 100g of Honey I Washed the Kids Soap.





My friend, Clare told me I needed to try a Butterball. She said having one in my bath would save me moisturising afterwards. If I can ever cut a corner in my beauty routine, trust me I will and this little wonder enabled me to do so!

Once dissolved the Butterball left me with a creamy, vanilla scented bath. My skin felt extremely soft post bath, due to the chunks of cocoa butter in it. The Butterball wasn't your typical Lush bath bomb spectacle, it didn't create any bubbles but the fact it allowed me to skip moisturising left me satisfied with it overall.




Honey I Washed the Kids was also lovely, not heavily scented and it lasts a while - I've still got a chunk of it left.



The set is brightly and beautifully packaged - overall one of Lush's less "showy" combinations but left me feeling and smelling good.



How the Butterball leaves your bath looking.
The Butterball dissolving.



Follow me on Bloglovin':

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11870233/?claim=7hx5e9ntq8w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment