Monday 12 May 2014

Having a moment with... Barry M's Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Paints

My nails in Sugar Apple .


My nails in Lychee *swoon*.



Looking down at my brightly painted nails today something occurred to me... I'm having a real moment with Barry M's Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Paints.

Last week I wore one of last year's shades, Lychee for a number of days. Anyone that knows me/reads my blog, knows my love of this beautiful nude-grey shade. It's incredibly versatile, it goes with just about anything. It's a practical daytime shade but it also adds that little something to a 'night out' outfit.

Moving on from the colour, I must now praise the formula because I've got to say it's up there with the best of them. In two coats, you get glossy nails that remain chip-free for at least four days.

After enjoying wearing Lychee again and resisting the new spring shades for SO long (well March BUT two months is a long time and hell of a lot of willpower for a beauty blogger *wink emote*), I decided to treat myself to one so I went for Sugar Apple, a bright yet muted (does that make sense?), pastel turquoise mint.

I've been wearing it since Saturday and it's still chip-free and looking lovely. I've now got my sights set on another spring shade, Huckleberry, which is a pale baby blue. I believe the summer shades are now out too, however I am yet to see those in the "flesh".

Barry M's Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Paints can be purchased via all the usual outlets, such as Boots and Superdrug, and at £3.99 a pop, you can't really go wrong can you?



Follow me on Bloglovin':

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11870233/?claim=7hx5e9ntq8w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment